- Standard 4-bolt ring with Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop
- Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain)
- Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- 36g (30t)
Designed to fit 94 BCD 4-Bolt cranks such as the SRAM X1 crank, these rings will provide maximal chain retention and minimal noise. These rings feature the patent pending Drop-Stop asymmetrical tooth design for the best in wear life, mud clearance, and chain retention.
- Features Wolf Tooth's Drop-Stop tooth design for maximum chain retention
- Drop-Stop chainrings are designed for use with 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains
- Compatible with all 10-, 11-, and 12-speed chains, with the exception of Shimano 12-speed chains
- Shimano 12-speed chains require the use of Wolf Tooth's Shimano 12-speed specific chainrings
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain, use a 10-speed chain, which will provide a tighter fit for better chain retention
- Made from 7075-T6 aluminum for long life
- 49mm chainline
- Use of a clutch-style rear derailleur is recommended
Shimano's CX70 Chainrings tackle the hurly burly of your next 'cross race with confidence-inspiring shifting and category-defining speed. Light, durable, nickel-plated aluminum is precision engineered to keep your chain running smooth and fast. 36- and 46-tooth chainrings provide a great cyclocross-friendly gear range.
Shimano's Ultegra 6800 chainrings provide confidence-inspiring shifting and category-defining speed. Cold-forged aluminum comprises these super-stiff, hollow outer rings, and Shimano's unique system of ramps and pins means lightning fast shifts are at your command.
- Bolt circle diameter: 4-bolt 110mm asymmetric
- 50T pairs with 34T inner ring
- 52T pairs with 36T inner ring
- 53T pairs with 39T inner ring
Inner rings sold separately
The Shimano Deore XT SM-CRM85 chainring is designed for use with Shimano's M8100 and M8130 1x cranksets.
- Special MTB gear tooth profile with Dynamic Chain Engagement+ improves chain engagement and retention
- Direct Mount Type: Direct Mount Shimano
- Tooth Count: 28T, 30T, 36T
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Defined Color: Black
- Ring Position/Type: Chain-Retaining Single Ring
- Round or Oval: Round
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs , 157 Super Boost Hubs
Pair Shimano's 1x11 XTR chainring with an XTR rear derailleur and experience a simple, light drivetrain with exceptional chain management. A range of chainring sizes lets you customize your drivetrain for any terrain.
X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear.
- Updated tooth profiles for improved wear
- One-piece construction for faster, smoother, more secure shifting
- More durable finish
- Direct Mount
- Material: Aluminum
Take your chain retention to the quiet, simple, light level with SRAM's X01 X-Sync Chain Ring. It features SRAM's X-Sync narrow/wide tooth profiles to securely hold a chain through the roughest terrain, no chainguide required! A variety of sizes ranging from 30T to 38T let you dial in your rig for your ride. The unique chainring design allows you to slide the ring over the crank arm, so crank removal is not required. Available in 94mm BCD for SRAM's X1 cranks, or 104mm BCD to convert your standard crank to a single-ring system.
12 Speed Sweetness
If you're looking for a bomber new chainring that can run with your Shimano 12-speed drivetrain, then look no further. This ring, with our NW tooth profiling can bolt to any 104 BCD spider and is stiff, turning all your "push" into straight-up "go".
Drivetrain Fully Dialed
Bringing renowned RF narrow-wide tooth profiling for chain security to your 12-speed Shimano drivetrain with a 104 BCD crankset.
Built to Last
Made of a 4mm-thick 7075-T6 alloy plate for big-time stiffness and superhero strength.
- Compatible with 104 BCD 4-Arm Cranks
- 7075 Aluminum