Do you have more than one bike? Get the most out of your Flux 900 headlight by getting an additional handlebar mount for easy switching between your rides.
- Includes one piece axle and handlebar clamp.
- The clamp will fit 25.4mm and 31.8mm bar diameters with included rubber grip pads.
Unlock all the functions of the Flux light with this two button remote.
• Compatible with both the Flux Expert and Elite Headlights.
• Lights up while the Flux headlight is on and repeats the Mode button and adds the Highbeam button (see Flux Headlight Manual for details)
• Note: The remote is a "slave" unit and can turn a Flux headlight off but does not operate until the headlight has been turned on using the main button on the headlight.
This replacement part secures a Specialized Stix light but will break free to protect light if snagged or pulled too hard.
- This replacement part works with the following Stix mounts: Stix Helmet Mount, Stix Saddle Mount, and Stix Reflector Mount
Increase your visibility by using the Stix Arm/Leg Band mount to attach your Specialized Stix light to arms and legs.
- Includes rigid mount and fabric band for comfortable and secure hold.
- Wraps around ankle to keep pant legs away from chainrings.
- Increases visibility and versatility of Stix lights, both on an off the bike.
Mounts a Specialized Stix light to a CPSC, DIN standard reflector/rack bracket or the Specialized Pizza Rack.
- Vertical CPSC hole pattern.
- This mount can attach to the Horizontal Din hole pattern.
- Specialized single hole pattern for the Pizza Rack.
- Mounts Stix light horizontally.
- Includes all mounting hardware.
High-efficiency charger cable for Flux headlights.
- High capacity wire can transfer more power with less loss.
- Custom "L" shaped Mini USB Male for the best fit to Flux headlights.
- NOTE: This is a CHARGE ONLY cable and cannot be used for data transfer.
- Attaches to rear racks
- Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash
- 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center)
- Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
Increase your line of sight with the NiteRider Lumina Helmet Mount. By mounting your head light onto your helmet, it’ll allow you to see farther into your turn or wherever your head turns.
- Lumina Series
- MiNewt Mini Series
- Mako Series
This mount is designed to securely attach your Light and Motion Seca, Vega, or Stella headlight (sold separately) to your helmet. With a helmet mount, the light is always pointing where you're looking.
The best taillight mounting solution available! Mount your Tuck e-Bike taillight on the seat rails, effectively placing the rear light on the highest (and most visible) part of the bike. Easily attaches to seat rails and has ball-and-socket adjustment to perfectly angle the rear light.
- Compatible with Tuck e-Bike taillight
Vya redefines bike safety with smart, advanced features and an ultra-compact design. Extra seat post mounts allow Vya to be switched between bikes in seconds – perfect for families and multiple bike owners. This versatile mount can be used with the horizontal position of the Vya Pro Taillight or the vertically mounted Vya.
- Innovative twist-lock system ensures Vya will lock into mount and not vibrate free
- Vya Pro Taillight mounts in a horizontal orientation; flip mount down for the standard vertical style of the Vya taillight
- Compatible with Vya Pro Taillight and standard Vya Taillight