This elegant pro grade chamois cream for women provides the comfort and lubricious saddle glide required for top level training and racing.
- Decreases itching, prickling and discomfort and offers the same pro-level protection as DZ Pro chamois cream, without the tingling sensation
- Moisture absorbing polymers isolate excess moisture, protecting delicate skin against the chamois
- Pre/Probiotic complex encourages the growth of beneficial skin flora, inhibits pathogenic yeast, and reduces the chance of infection
- Scientifically formulated for a women's sensitive skin
- Strengthens natural biological skin defenses and promotes healing in previously damaged skin
Designed for David Zabriskie "DZ" to provide a better chamois cream in order to log more training miles while preventing saddle sores.
- Plant-derived and made from all-natural ingredients
- Tea tree oil offers anti-fungal and antibacterial properties
- Evodia offers an anti-inflammatory and wound healing agent to fight saddle sores
- Designed for David Zabriskie
- Preservative and Paraben free
Chamois Butt’r Original is a non-greasy skin lubricant developed by cyclists for use with all chamois. Chamois Butt’r isn’t just for cyclists! It lubricates, soothes, and softens the skin of all athletes who experience chafing.
- No greasy residue
- Immediately improves comfort
- Soothes already chafed or irritated skin
- Rinses out of clothing and off of skin easily
- Won’t damage or discolor technical clothing
- No parabens, phthalates, gluten or artificial fragrances
- To use: rub 1/6 to 1/3 ounce on your skin or chamois
- Meets the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices
- No animal testing utilized