Kids move fast, and grow faster. At times, it can seem like there's a small window for the perfect bike fit. The right bike for a young rider is a delicate balance between too small, too big, and a short-lived just right. If we're going to inspire the next generation of riders, we need to keep kids comfortably riding longer.
The Jett is designed so that you'll never fear the growth spurts. We did our homework to understand how kids grow—spoiler alert, kids' arms and legs grow more rapidly than their torso. We took to the books and designed a bike with child-specific touch points that withstand the development of young riders. The Jett is uniquely adjustable, perfectly proportional, and child-liftable, you'll always be set to Jett.
The Jett Single Speed features an adjustable handlebar that allows kids to fine tune reach as their arms grow. The narrower saddle and grips were informed by a Retul study on kids to be the appropriately size, with handbrakes on both the 16-inch and 20-inch. And what's more, we designed the frame and reviewed every component to make the Jett one of the lightest bikes on the market. You're going to have to beg them to get off this bike.
- We designed the Jett Single Speed to be uniquely adjustable with longer seatposts and adjustable handlebars so kids can dial-in the perfect riding position as they grow.
- Every detail of the Jett Single Speed, including the 130mm Bridge saddle, narrower-diameter grips, and short-reach, tool-less adjustable brake levers, was informed by Retul data from a kids' research group to be perfectly proportional for young riders.
- A lightweight bike is simply more fun and the Jett Single Speed's all-new A1 aluminum frame, alloy fork, Pathfinder tires, and single-speed drivetrain make it one of the lightest kids' bikes on the market.
With our Riprock Coaster 16, riding gets boiled down to its simplest element—fun. And to make sure of it, we designed the bike with tons of cool features that are easy for your little ones to use, like a coaster brake for simple stopping, wide 16x2.3" tires that increase stability and confidence, and tough components that will stand up to years of abuse. It's the perfect bike for your little ripper to start getting out on the trail with—we just wish that we had one when we were kids.
- The A1 premium aluminum frame is lightweight and built to withstand the tough use by kids, while the geometry features an ultra-low standover that makes it easy for your little ones to fit on and grow with the bike.
- Steel coaster brake is a reliable, easy to use brake perfect for safe stops and awesome skids.
- 16x2.3" Rhythm Lite tires deliver tons of traction, comfort, stability, and fun over all types of terrain