The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields.
- MicroSkin Casing
- Unleashing profile and breathtakingly fast – especially when large volume counts.
- As a 30-35mm wide road race version with V-Guard protection, G-One Speed is a tire for the real tough jobs.
- It is also a guarantee for maximum speed in the extra-wide 50mm execution – of course not only at the fascinating beach races on Holland's coasts.
- The new G-One Speed is an evolution of the former S-One and Big One.
Schwalbe's Marathon Supreme is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable HD SpeedGuard layer nearly eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. And their RoadStar triple compound rubber delivers an incredible grip, especially in wet conditions, while their LiteSkin sidewalls keep the ride supple. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
- The next generation of tubeless tires. A truly thrilling ride. It's fast. It's reliable. It's light.
- The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible. The rolling resistance is minimal!
- All around cut resistance and puncture protection are extraordinary.
- This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe!
- The Schwalbe One Pro can also be used with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
The Pro One Tire is part of the new generations of tubeless tires. It is a truly thrilling ride. It's fast, reliable, and light. The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible—70 grams less weight, 15% less rolling resistance, and improved cut resistance all around. This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe!
- The Schwalbe Pro One is compatible with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.