Shimano's CX70 Chainrings tackle the hurly burly of your next 'cross race with confidence-inspiring shifting and category-defining speed. Light, durable, nickel-plated aluminum is precision engineered to keep your chain running smooth and fast. 36- and 46-tooth chainrings provide a great cyclocross-friendly gear range.
SLX SM-CRM75 stiff and lightweight chainring delivers smooth pedaling over bumpy terrain. The SM-CRM75 chainring features SHIMANO DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ technology, which features special gear teeth profiles that deliver exceptional chain engagement and chain retention.
- Special MTB gear teeth profile improves chain engagement and retention
- Exchangeable single/double chainring
- Crankset can be used as common component
- Superior chain retention
- Rider tunable
Shimano's Ultegra 6800 chainrings provide confidence-inspiring shifting and category-defining speed. Cold-forged aluminum comprises these super-stiff, hollow outer rings, and Shimano's unique system of ramps and pins means lightning fast shifts are at your command.
- Bolt circle diameter: 4-bolt 110mm asymmetric
- 50T pairs with 34T inner ring
- 52T pairs with 36T inner ring
- 53T pairs with 39T inner ring
Inner rings sold separately
The Shimano Deore XT SM-CRM85 chainring is designed for use with Shimano's M8100 and M8130 1x cranksets.
- Special MTB gear tooth profile with Dynamic Chain Engagement+ improves chain engagement and retention
- Direct Mount Type: Direct Mount Shimano
- Tooth Count: 28T, 30T, 36T
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Defined Color: Black
- Ring Position/Type: Chain-Retaining Single Ring
- Round or Oval: Round
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs , 157 Super Boost Hubs
Pair Shimano's 1x11 XTR chainring with an XTR rear derailleur and experience a simple, light drivetrain with exceptional chain management. A range of chainring sizes lets you customize your drivetrain for any terrain.